The Export Bus
The export bus pulls items and fluids (and whatever else, given addons) from network storage and pushes them into the inventory it's touching.
For purposes of lag reduction, if the export bus has not exported something recently, it goes into a sort of "sleep mode" where it operates slowly, and wakes up and accelerates to full speed (4 operations per second) when it successfully exports something.
They are cable subparts.
By default the bus will not export anything. Items inserted into its filter slots will act as a whitelist, allowing those specific items to be exported.
Items and fluids can be dragged into the slots from JEI/REI even if you don't actually have any of that item.
Right-click with a fluid container (like a bucket or fluid tank) to set that fluid as a filter instead of the bucket or tank item.
The import bus supports the following upgrades:
- Capacity Card increases the amount of filter slots, and brings up a setting on what order to export what is filtered.
- Acceleration Card increases the amount of stuff moved per operation
- Fuzzy Card lets the bus filter by damage level and/or ignore item NBT
- Crafting Card lets the bus send crafting requests to your autocrafting system to get the items it desires. Can be set to pull the items from storage if possible, or to always make a request for a new item to be crafted.
- Redstone Card adds redstone control, allowing active on high signal, low signal, or once per pulse
|Items Moved per Operation