Cell Dumper Or Filler
One might ask "How do I quickly empty a cell into a chest or drawer array or backpack, or, inversely, fill a cell from the same?"
The answer is use of an ME IO Port and some subnetting to restrict where it can put the items, or pull items from.
- The ME IO Port (1) can be set to either "Transfer data to Network" or "Transfer data to Storage Cell" using the arrow button in the middle of the GUI. It has 3 acceleration cards for maximum speed.
- The ME Storage Bus (2) is in its default configuration.
How It Works
In "Transfer To Network" Mode
- The ME IO Port attempts to dump the contents of the inserted storage cell. into network storage.
- The only storage on the subnet is the ME Storage Bus, which stores the items or fluids or etc. in whatever you put in front of it.
- The Energy Cell provides a large enough buffer of energy that the network does not run out from the power draw of transferring so many items per gametick.
In "Transfer To Storage Cell" Mode
- The ME IO Port attempts to dump the contents of the network's storage into the inserted storage cell.
- The only storage on the subnet is the ME Storage Bus, which pulls the items or fluids or etc. out of whatever you put in front of it.