The ME I/O Port
It can be rotated with a Certus Quartz Wrench.
- The IO Port can be set to move the cell to the output slots when the cell is empty, full, or when the work is done.
- If a Redstone Card is inserted, there will be options for various redstone conditions
- In the center of the GUI, there is an arrow to set which direction to transfer items, from the cell to network storage, or from storage to the cell.
The IO Port supports the following upgrades:
- Acceleration Card increases the amount of stuff moved per operation
- Redstone Card adds redstone control, allowing active on high signal, low signal, or once per pulse