Advanced Certus Farm
This is basically just the Semi-Auto Certus Farm, except it has been fully integrated into your ME system.
THIS IS A COMPLEX BUILD WITH STUFF HIDDEN BEHIND OTHER STUFF, PAN AROUND TO VIEW IT FROM ALL ANGLES
- The first ME Annihilation Plane (1) has no GUI and cannot be configured, but can be enchanted with Fortune.
- The first ME Storage Bus (2) is filtered to Certus Quartz Crystal.
Certus Block Breaker:
- The second ME Annihilation Plane (3) has no GUI and cannot be configured, but must be enchanted with Silk Touch.
- The second ME Storage Bus (4) is filtered to Certus Quartz Block.
Budding Block Placer:
- The ME Formation Plane (5) is in its default configuration.
- The ME Import Bus (6) is filtered to Flawed Budding Certus Quartz.
On Main Network:
- The third ME Storage Bus (7) is filtered to Certus Quartz Crystal, and has its priority set higher than your main storage.
- The ME Interface (8) is set to keep 1 Flawed Budding Certus Quartz in itself, and has a Crafting Card.
How It Works
The cluster breaker subnet works very similarly to the subnet in the simple certus farm.
- The ME Annihilation Plane attempts to break what is in front of it, but can only break Certus Quartz Cluster because the only storage on the subnet is the ME Storage Bus, filtered to Certus Quartz Crystal.
- The ME Storage Bus stores the certus quartz crystals in the barrel.
Certus Block Breaker
The certus block breaker subnet serves to break the depleted budding block once it turns into a plain Certus Quartz Block. It works similarly to the cluster breaker.
- The ME Annihilation Plane attempts to break what is in front of it, but can only break Certus Quartz Block because the only storage on the subnet is the ME Storage Bus, filtered to Certus Quartz Block. The plane needs to have silk touch, so the budding block won't degrade upon being broken, and thus the plane won't break it prematurely.
- The ME Storage Bus stores the certus quartz block in the ME Interface, allowing the Throwing-In-Water Automation to use it to make a new Flawed Budding Certus Quartz.
Budding Block Placer
The budding block placer subnet serves to place a new Flawed Budding Certus Quartz when the breaker subnet breaks the old depleted one.
- The ME Import Bus Imports a budding block from the ME Interface into network storage
- The only storage on the subnet is the ME Formation Plane, which places the budding block.
On the Main Network
- The ME Storage Bus gives the main network (and also the Charger Automation) access to all of the certus quartz crystals in the barrel. It is set to high priority so that certus quartz crystals are preferentially put back in the barrel instead of in your main storage.
- The ME Interface gives the budding block placer subnet access to a Flawed Budding Certus Quartz, and gives the certus block breaker subnet a way to get the depleted blocks back into the main network. The Crafting Card allows the interface to request new budding blocks from the main network's autocrafting.